Halloween Rewards?

Discuss general aspects of game play, such as quests, content, items etc.

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Aramada
Forum Regular

Halloween Rewards?

Unread post by Aramada » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:05 am

For the curious, as I didn't receive any rewards for Halloween, what were they and what did you need to do to trigger them?

~Aramada

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Re: Halloween Rewards?

Unread post by Cowboy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:58 am

They were just stickers. I think all you needed to do was get some candy, but maybe you had to get a torch.

Topic author
Aramada
Forum Regular

Unread post by Aramada » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:30 am

I burned all my 250 adventures that day, dressed up in the mime outfit, 'cause it was what I had available for outfits. I had all the parts of the Monster Monstrosity outfit drop EXCEPT the hat (DAMN YOU HAT). Never saw any candy or torches though, so clearly I missed something. Damn it all!

~Aramada

commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:37 pm

The candy and the outfit parts dropped from the same encounters, double check your misc section.

Topic author
Aramada
Forum Regular

Unread post by Aramada » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:50 pm

:;checks Misc section::

Oh hey! There's a Halloween sticker there. Sweeeeeeeet. (Figured there would be some "You've received an X" notification, not that it would be slipped silently into my Misc. Tricksy, tricksy. Kinda appropriate really.)

Now I just need to find someone who will loan me a Monster hat once I get out of restriction so I can check that discovery off.

Also, people who were apparently eligible for the 26th trophy, only 25 are up on the Wiki! I entreat you to reveal the secrets of the 26th discovered trophy so that I might start working on it. Goals are good! ::grins::

~Aramada

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:31 am

I'll trade you a hat for some pants