PlanetRFX (#2363)

All things related to the preferred radio station of Paracites everywhere and the events taking place there. All players and DJs welcome!

Moderators: Public Forum Moderators, Radio Forum Moderators

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

PlanetRFX (#2363)

Unread post by commandermack » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 pm

This is the offical PlanetRFX user account in paradox. It runs our day-to-day finances.

Finances you say? Yes Finances! This includes such good things as:
Putting together Radio Wide events, ones that are run not by individual DJs but the RFX community.
Accepting Donations from viewers who can't afford to donate monetarily, but still wanna donate none-the-less.

Well who runs the PlanetRFX account, put simply, Deelite and me, as well as anyone Deelite trusts enough to distribute goods.

The PlanetRFX account is also for dropping comments, we as DJs love feedback, good and bad. Basically if you wanna leave a kind comment or negative raving, just send us a PMail.
Dropping us comments will help us pass the messages on or deal with issues that aren't good in a quiet and direct fashion.
Having this account helps us get directly involved with our audience in more than a DJ-2-Audience fashion and we hope you take advantage of it.

If you like having a radio, go Respect us, make us feel all warm and stuffs inside.

Peace and Music,
Mack
Last edited by commandermack on Thu May 08, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SportGuy
Forum Addict

Re: PlanetRFX (#2363)

Unread post by SportGuy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Well I mean radio was okay until I realized you're so strongly affiliated with it and now Mack well I just don't know. :P

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:57 pm

no seriously, I'm like not affiliated with it at all, just strongly supporting the community.
Last edited by commandermack on Thu May 08, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Thu May 08, 2014 10:04 am

Just wanted to remind everyone that PlanetRFX is still around, if you like the radio, please drop us some Respect. :)

If you can't afford to donate to the radio to keep it running, maybe donate some moolah or items to our cause. Giveaways help us give back to you and strongly influence our pull in community events. More listeners = More influence.

Much <3,
RFX

sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by sallyfox » Fri May 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Been there, done that, and will do again :D