Radio in trouble.... (Part 2)

All things related to the preferred radio station of Paracites everywhere and the events taking place there. All players and DJs welcome!

Moderators: Public Forum Moderators, Radio Forum Moderators

Topic author
Ragazi
Forum Addict

Radio in trouble.... (Part 2)

Unread post by Ragazi » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:00 am

Okay once again the radio is in trouble and needs some donations to stay running past the 21st.

My current situation is this...

I have four dogs and recently they came down with kennel cough, I do not know how this happened cause I take excellent care of my dogs but it happened. But in either case it has caused me to tap into some funds to pay the vet bill, funds to include the money I had put aside to pay the radio this month and my electric bill. This is leaving me nearly 70 Bucks short to pay the electric and the radio. So if anyone wants to help out with the radio now would be the time to donate, even if it is just a dollar or two. Think about that 2 bucks from 5 people (which I know we have at least that many dedicated listeners) will pay for this month.

As far as my budget goes I am still trying to play catch up after this last raise which that is going well. If I knew the dogs would need a vet before I paid the extra stuff I would of put that off for a month to pay for the vet but thats the way it goes I suppose.

Also if my electricity gets turned off neither me nor deeliteful will be able to DJ our time slots until the beginning of the month. Electricity is due on the 21st as well.

Thanks in advance for your help. ;)

sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Re: Radio in trouble.... (Part 2)

Unread post by sallyfox » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 pm

I hear ya.............

sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Re: Radio in trouble.... (Part 2)

Unread post by sallyfox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:43 am

That IS great news! :D