I'm Back

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
stroby
Forum Addict

I'm Back

Unread post by stroby » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Well I know what you're thinking "I didn't really notice he was gone and there wasn't anything saying he was going" well strictly speaking I havn't gone anywhere I was still at home so I didn't expect to not really be on since Christmas, this is why I didn't mention it. I have been having the fun of exams and revision for said exams has made me too busy to have time to kill :( . But now thats done and you should hopfully being seeing a bit more of me :) I shall try and work through the forums but that could take a while hopefully will be up to speed soon :).

Stroby :mrgreen:

Gobberwart
Developer

Re: I'm Back

Unread post by Gobberwart » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Welcome back :)

commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 pm

I didn't really notice you were gone and there wasn't anything saying you were going... lol. WB. :P

Blaize
Forum Addict

Unread post by Blaize » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 am

Lol! Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you around again.

Mwah!
xx

eL JoEy
Forum Addict

Unread post by eL JoEy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:52 pm

stroby wrote:Well I know what you're thinking "I didn't really notice he was gone and there wasn't anything saying he was going" well strictly speaking I havn't gone anywhere I was still at home so I didn't expect to not really be on since Christmas, this is why I didn't mention it. I have been having the fun of exams and revision for said exams has made me too busy to have time to kill :( . But now thats done and you should hopfully being seeing a bit more of me :) I shall try and work through the forums but that could take a while hopefully will be up to speed soon :).

Stroby :mrgreen:
I've had the same problem Stroby... Stupid education.