Three Word Story transcript **UPDATED @ 704 posts**

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Three Word Story transcript **UPDATED @ 704 posts**

Unread post by jupider » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm

The following is 100% unedited for grammar, misspellings, punctuation, capitalization or anything of the like. I merely put spaces between what was posted, two spaces after periods, and omitted unnecessary elipses. Enjoy!

It was the old naked man who streaked across Gobberwart's hairy body was amazed by the lack of toilet paper here. He then decided to eat icecream to cross dress and to dance on top of Gobberwarts big head but then suddenly a voice from mr. Weird Al made him blind. And then he went and made a dress to wear to the fancy dress ball. The balroom reeked it was full of hobo's, smurfs and vampires oh- the vampire bit into a gigantic incredibly stinky, disgusting colon he found lying on the floor of the Paradox Mensroom Floor. In The Beginning there was nothing in the end there was cheese. In the middle Sport Guy Farted It was nasty Heliosa Decided To take a sniff of Sally Foxes chicken and waffles They smelled very delicious but sadly not quite edible. Soon after, The Troll, Pillowpants, decided to go teabag local game developers while they died. SportGuy got jealous and declared that he wanted a a big floppy pair of boobs actually a hat and a cat the hat had big floppy boobs with hats on their floppy bits, magic talking hats. The boobs flopped in his face for three days. then fell off "Well, how odd!" He then became a local prostitute, making big money raping small children really namely impalix. Impalix applauded SportGuy renouncing her lesbianism for Gobberwart instead. Gobberwart was a retired circus midget who was currently studying English at No UUUUUUUs U. That seemed ironic. I've already boned flamboyant Chris Crocker. "Leave Britney Alone!", said the Gobberwart! He was very fond of Britney and her jugs. Especially her jugs They looked like 99 different things very infected by their own thoughts like how to sew together 42 pieces of fabric whilst doing the worst dance moves history ever saw. Ell was watching as Sporty did wonderful and amazing gay sex acts She felt sick but kept watching "Damn you Wolf!" He wasn't there. In reality, however, he was a local soul switcher with an overbite. The next day Stroby came back followed by crazy Harry Potter impersonators begging for tips on how to apply makeup to his family jewels he could not refuse their advances and immediately slurped everything he saw. The problem was an outbreak of the black plague on his face. And a large case of elephantiasis couldn't make him give up on going to the circus and pretending he was the prettiest pony ever. Meanwhile, Grokly was sitting on his big and sticky buns, which tasted like cemetary formaldehyde. He wondered why and concluded that formaldehyde is delicious. In fact it tastes like rainbows! Thus the quest began, and everyone banged coconuts together.
[page 4]
"We summon you, "With a subpeona to appear before The People's Court Preferably while wearing nylon stockings and a pushup bra and nice, lacey pair of crothless panties underneath your pretty creepy tutu. Which we all will indeed find pretty dang scarring and extremely funny The truth is it was only a bad dream. What really happened was that rosebud grew up to become a VERY unpopular simple wallflower with a sled. It would use hydrogen power to create a huge assembly line for giant nuclear badgers and off topic petite nuclear badgers. Badgers. we dont need no stinking non-sequiters HERE. Yes we do. Mushroom! Mushroom! Snaaaaaake! said the blind hobo wearing no goggles for protection. Which makes sense But his seeing eye horse wouldn't let him go because of its penchant for frappucinos and foreign cigars. Like so many others before him went to the gread oracle of olfactory oval orifaces and other things Happened, but they couldn't understand why it wasn't butter flavored under garments but instead was bad sentence structure. And that meant it was all just Impy's nightmare. She began screaming But a meme of the mudkip started to master the art of non-conformity, which everyone else does, which makes it conformist. So it would undoubtedly be totally a self destructive plot device that would incinerate the Internet or something but probably not. buying in the ghetto is always horny but upsetting when trying to pick up a single piece of dessicated coconut with a little lime especially if its
glowing with an eerie pale light It's just like Celine Dion on all the drugs but with more mad dogs humping her in the navel while doing the Macarena. Well, Moving swiftly on to the next ridiculous story plot let's tease LGOD. Oooh, sounds good.
[page 6]
So, myself and my troll Pillowpants walked into a crappy burger restaurant and we ordered one of the value menu salads with extra lard, hold the lettuce. So then I looked for the nearest bathroom because he needed to get out his miniature camera to take pictures of a very small yet reasonable facsimile of epic proportion. While he there thinks this died ON A BOAT carrying a GOAT LIKE A BOSS. with a fox and massive...clocks in a box with several locks Period. In other happenings around the world, our hero Captain Underpants decided he didn't want to any longer wear underpants. So he took them and became Grokly. Then stuck a large pair of ridiculously vulgar rabbit balls as a costume for his pet turtle Fred. "Bump Bump Bump" went the bunny. Supermans X-Ray Vision burned a hole in his underpants. After this, DrWolf still wasn't there.
[page 7]
Instead, he was busy somewhere else. Or so he said. It's true. Later it became obvioius that while looking at me Gob declared it 'National Boobies Day' Hooray for boobies! He cried with two boobs in *crickets* Anywho.... in each trembling hand. Italian-American go-go dancers tasted good enough fried golden brown. But who would want to do that? You bastards. DrWolf's wrath caused massive slurping in 4chan. That's where the naughty people decided they would boycott boobies day, Since today is not boobies day, it isn't really all that interesting, but bacon is! :roll: Nice addition, Jim. said LGOD, predictably yet somewhat very odd.... said ElljaeT. when she discovered that she totally had amazing ti... eyes. Woot for marriage! It lets you get divorced. It really fargin' rocks. Unless you are into key parties, gay in California, bedazzle your clothes, and like Twilight. Makes you sparkle like a prick. And you are sparkle crazy, or Dr. Wolf himself. Both could be acceptable Jeopardy answers toward Daily Double, or also the Final Jeopardy question, Anal Bum Cover should probably not be ingested orally. or taken with performance enhancing drugs. Furthermore, the only way that AciPhex is a suitible replacement for beer would be if you peed out a very strange sharp and tingly and also very coloUrful stream of mike's hard lemonade. Needless to say; needles to sleigh, reindeer to lay, Kid 'n Play, chicks and hay, all have nothing to do with on this pee! (read pay ;) ) Instead I will do something chill such as paying bills remember, three words. Three words only. So not four? No, ya dunce. what she said... let's get back to our hookers and breakfast cereals and our hookers Already been said. it bears repeating. Like your mom. And your sister. and her friends and friends' sisters and their mums and their pumpkins and pumpkins' sisters and their mums pumpkins have sisters? Yes, they do. Here they come... I'm thinking pie! I like pie for humping and make-up sex, yeah! Creame filling everywhere! Oh dear God. This is delicious. Just like that the story is not making sense. Sure it does. then, THE END!
New story time: Once upon a wolfish character's mom laid a flamer, that liked sports men very much then everyone died. to the tune of quiet death. That is ironic. And somewhat beautiful. But really didn't... Yes, they did. what she said which caused a cacophony of sound also a big fat cat to sit on babies. Moms everywhere gathered to express their extreme hatred for baby-sitting cats with explosive diarrhea! They also hated the way that guys never warned to do this would be deadly. People were shocked when the blood suddenly started to turn into chocolate and vampires were starving to death. This started AN amazing forum post that started to eat everyone's brains. spray from the incredible Impy error that now threatens the whole wide paradox community; only nobody noticed the gigantic three toed camel crawling up from depths of Uranus. This seemed like a perfect St. Valentine's Day chocolate heart-shaped camel to choke a (rooster) with, only (rooster)s don't like chocolate flavored camels! They prefer (kitten)s. It was decided the (kitten)s bar would only be the place to party like a (rooster) till 1999! The next day, everyone was flabbergasted to find that Xena's actually female. "Say What!?!!1!!!111!!!!11!!", said Hercules, as he bathing with Xena in the cavern of Atrocious Grammar under the school of Hard Knocks and soft rocks in the house. Stupid mermaids eat at Joe's Diner, home of the Big Fatty Burger, just to get sweet and sour with Ms. Joe. What the Hellboy2 did you see? A big sweaty and totally chunky sparkly and true wet and wild overly obese dinosaur with a lisp and twenty kids all throwing tantrums through glass windows onto the lawn of a demonic poster child of a big pizza with extra cheese being eaten by a bigger pizza ad infinitum, until the biggest pizza of all time OF ALL TIME and even bigger it's the biggest amount you can ever fathom, and click-clack blow. Look for snow in dumb cups Mmm...Italian Ice. Italy is fish flavored and nice salted and spiced pizza and ice with massive price served with rice slice and dice What a price mice and ice sugar and spice ice and ice Cut a slice for the blankets That's just ridiculous. Like wolf's mom, who's a saint. of cancerous hobos who bend their stinky blue windows around their short underdeveloped penile protrusions covered in jelly and bumble bees. outrageously swollen to attack Henry Winkler A dragon ate the creamy filling from Gobberwart's pie and coughed up all over the a dragon pie with blue rasberries and technicolor clams in between the frost giant's toes. So he steps into a pile that smells like poop. Chocolate milkshake squirted from Cowboy's big ol' moobs jiggly, juggalicious moobs that are so five minutes ago. What do you when you find out that your parents are really aliens from spain and don't understand how to do the twist. The implications are obvious: Fizzbin isa criminal only in mental technicolor clams' mouths flying through the murky soup of life's greatest mystery. Is there a question as to what the deal is with the cat shedding onme or shedding me or beheading me very bad kitty but not Jazzykitty who gives hugs really cool hugs the bestest hugs ok, hug overdose. No such thing as fake plants yes, they're plastic. But they are cool lightsaber avatars and Mandalorian warriors Pandas travel carefully when traffic jams explore other occupations like accounting or pro wrestling, lol. It's a Sport! You're a sport. Sportguy's a sport! An awesome one. Sportguy is awesome Only in his trousers. Otherwise, there is still awesome emenating from him.

Aside from that "Paradox! The Musical" Rocks the casbah! im ina casbah! not a nutshell. Possibly a nut, like a gobbernut? Possibly a chestnut or a legnut just a nut are you sure? Sure as a cricket in June wearing rain boots to a party Paradox event party, january mystery party better than History just like math not a bath, but a devil disguised as a angel food cake with fresh cream of celery. Gordon really hates celery, because he imagines fuzzy celery sticks on everything, nevertheless the cat jumped over the moon but Cowboy miscounted. No I didn't he always does when he thinks about clocks and socks and docks. and fox and the hounds running his market stall to sell sodafett's super big ear mites the news of ghost purple with neon green fish. Doesn't everyone? What plastic is not what it the boat's cigar smoking in the "Let Freedom Ring" loudly in bed and a cocka-doodle-doo. Over your shoe sit shoe laces tied together playfully like rabbit's ears, oysters have souls robots do too, but hobos don't. Yeah they do, but they don't. but peanuts do drugs constantly, but Mr. Peanut won't he's totally clean but a drunkard who beats his big big balls of colorful yarn like a cat. Licked stingy octopi on cowboy's chest of the venus flytrap's jaws. If you pee on it, you will see an angry fish-eating computer that runs on super chunky buttons produced by the...

[To Be Continued...]
Last edited by jupider on Wed May 04, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Gobberwart wrote:Jupider is EXACTLY right.
"In the time of war, we would never have left a man stranded."
"Maybe that's why we lost."

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Re: Three Word Story transcript

Unread post by Cowboy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:04 am

It's not an actual story because some people (like me) haven't read the whole thing or even the posts on that page so just write something that fits with the post above it.

Topic author
jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by jupider » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Honestly, I figured as much, but it would still be interesting to see how the story plays out without needing to scroll through pages and pages of posts to read it. Doing so would also benefit those who do wish to contribute to the story and keep it somewhat coherent at the same time.

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 pm

I could type it up if that's what you're asking. But tomorrow. Today is Lazyday.

Topic author
jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by jupider » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:40 pm

That pretty much exactly what I was asking. I just don't have the time to do it. This real-life stuff keeps getting in the way of my online shenanigans. Thank you for picking up the reins. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:56 am

Okay, here goes. I changed a FEW things to make it make more sense. I didn't actually change much but add periods, don't worry :D

Chapter One - Featured Players: Gobberwart, Sportguy, Sallyfox, Heliosa
It was the old naked man who streaked across Gobberwart's naked body. He was amazed by the lack of toilet paper here. He then decided to eat ice cream, to cross dress, and to dance on top of Gobberwart's big head. But then, suddenly a voice from Mr. Weird Al made him blind. And then he went and made a dress to wear to the fancy dress ball. The ballroom reeked... it was full of hobos, smurfs and vampires. A vampire bit into a gigantic, incredibly stinky, disgusting colon he found lying on the floor of the Paradox Mensroom floor. There was nothing in the end there was cheese. In the middle Sport Guy farted. It was nasty Heliosa decided to take a sniff of Sally Foxes chicken and waffles. They smelled very delicious but sadly not quite edible. Soon after, the troll Pillowpants decided to go teabag local game developers while they died.
Last edited by Cowboy on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gobberwart
Developer

Unread post by Gobberwart » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:30 pm

LMAO

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:32 pm

I will edit my post and add more chapters when I feel like it. Right now it's a quite random and funny story.

Gobberwart
Developer

Unread post by Gobberwart » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:07 pm

I'd love to see this as a comi... er... graphic novel. Probably totally unrealistic but also a really really funny idea.

Topic author
jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by jupider » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Epic win.

trogdorable
Forum Addict

Unread post by trogdorable » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Someone should make it into a song, like JoCo's "Flickr"

SportGuy
Forum Addict

Unread post by SportGuy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:55 am

I LOVE this...brilliant guys. :D

Relatively Inactive but still Cares,

SportGuy :D

Fizzbin
Forum Addict

Unread post by Fizzbin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm lucky I turned my head when I LoL'd, or I'd have had to clean diet soda from my keyboard and screen. Hilarious! :D
Error: This signature no verb.

Topic author
jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Re: Three Word Story transcript **UPDATED 6/23**

Unread post by jupider » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 pm

bumped for update

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Re: Three Word Story transcript **UPDATED @ 527 posts**

Unread post by Cowboy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 am

Sorry I took so long.. :D Anyways, thanks for doing it!

Gobberwart
Developer

Re: Three Word Story transcript **UPDATED @ 527 posts**

Unread post by Gobberwart » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:33 pm

This is delightfully insane. Good work everyone :)

Topic author
jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Re: Three Word Story transcript **UPDATED @ 622 posts**

Unread post by jupider » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:52 pm

bumped for update

Topic author
jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Re: Three Word Story transcript **UPDATED @ 704 posts**

Unread post by jupider » Wed May 04, 2011 3:27 pm

bumped once again for update

commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Wed May 04, 2011 4:25 pm

mumble, total garbage. :P

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Thu May 05, 2011 6:19 am

I love it, thanks jupider :D