PARADOX CHRISTMAS?? HELL YEAH!!

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

PARADOX CHRISTMAS?? HELL YEAH!!

Unread post by sallyfox » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 am

12 days of em to be exact........ and they start RIGHT NOW!! (cause its 12 days till christmas) :shock:

With poor ol' Gobb waylaid with body parts that try to reject him and his lifestyle, and Ell having to wetnurse the big crybaby, christmas was looking a little shakey........ NOT!! :lol:

Paradox is the place to be between now and santa's arrival time! We have Dj's that will bomb you from the airwaves with bauble grenades, secret SANTA will be around ALOT, giving lots of free stuff to the good girls and boys of paradox. (gimmie the bad ones every time) Jazzy will weave her magic with hugs AND a special christmas TREAT for everyone........A candyman will run around for the next 12 days, rotting the teeth of all he see's, and then at a date to be announced SOON, we will have the BIGGEST chat christmas EVER....... Theres a whole team of people that want to thank YOU, the loyal paracite, for sticking solid thru the alpha year and maintaining the faith, its never been taken for granted. Look round the forums for updates ........ Oh, and Z will run ELL's pressie swap!! (cause Ell has her hands full of Gobb :shock: ) Next christmas could have a totally different complexion, and I hope everyone takes the opportunity to enjoy the festive season and the tight community we have........... and the free stuff we so badly wanna share :lol:

Any questions>>??

The 3 purple puddings :wink:

Topic author
sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Re: PARADOX CHRISTMAS?? HELL YEAH!!

Unread post by sallyfox » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Oh?? Did I mention numerous BIG CASH chat dice rolls randomly for the next 12 days??

Just sayin'........... :D

Topic author
sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by sallyfox » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 am

And that R2 is running a story competition over this period.........

Theres a presidgious pudding, a bad joke maker and a deluxe yule cracker up for grabs, PLUS a generous "cash prezzie" for simply entering....... how cool is that?? :shock:

Get to it! The prizes need people to win them! :D

unknownZ
Chat Moderator

Unread post by unknownZ » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:55 pm

IT IS HERE! The Dates for the extremely big chrostmas! (Yes I said dates)
Thats rights we are talking about 2 day event of christmas! we will be having Dec 23 starting at 1:30 pm all the way to Dec 24 6:30 pm (both game times) and to top it all off, Santa will be there! Big surprises, games, and just random chatting will be among the things that wil happen ;)

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:22 am

Everyone knows that sallyfox is santa, it's obvious!

Topic author
sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by sallyfox » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Heh, I can promise........ I aint santa :D

HE is someone else ":)

Topic author
sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by sallyfox » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:29 am

NOW........ :lol:

If you look closely at the TIME of this POST........In about 8 hours time, Wolfie Grokly and Art will host a TOTALLY AWESOME christmas radio show extravaganza!! (will be BIG fun). For those of you that have never experianced one of their shows, I promise you, those "3 stooges/amigo's" are VERY entertaining

So spread the word if you read this soon.........fast! :lol:

*A 12 paradox days of christmas production :mrgreen:

Topic author
sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by sallyfox » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 am

WOW!! :shock:

What a show! For those that missed out, hopefully the 3 amigo's will again perform in the very near future! The pressie swap list is now closed, but R2's story competition is still OPEN, so you can still make a last minute play for the prizes on offer :D

Make sure your in chat whenever possible........ games/cash dice rolls and sundry goodies are reportedly showering peoples at random times, so it pays to be there. (cept when Gobb does his damned nudie runs) :roll:

Topic author
sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by sallyfox » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:29 pm

From the time of this post.............

Its less than 24 hours till the 2 day christmas chat event!! :D

Much has been done to ensure that any paracite that attends, walks away happier and richer for the experiance. Music, games, prizes, dice rolls, really crappy jokes and giveaways aplenty.........

The only reason you should miss this, is if your DEAD or in jail.

And if your in jail.........BREAK OUT!! :lol:

JazzyCat
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JazzyCat » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 pm

I will pop in when I can! Looking forward to seeing everyone and passing out some goodies of my own. :-)

unknownZ
Chat Moderator

Unread post by unknownZ » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Great stuff, Santa always knows how to entertain the people! :wink:

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Wow, I was surprised by a truckload of presents this morning. Thank you Santa and whoever was my secret santa :mrgreen: !

unknownZ
Chat Moderator

Unread post by unknownZ » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:29 pm

December 23rd night was a great night, everyone waited for santa! Santa arrived to chat and I was lurking as usual supervising the whole event! Santa had lots of people in chat and playing games, He had over 10 people in chat until intermission giving away great prizes, moolah and having fun auctions! When Intermission came a few people left, but the party kept going with the few players still online. Santa had invented a great new game called "Greedy Pressie", a wonderful quick fun game from what I saw! Santa also started giving out Grand prize tickets assuring everyone that whoever had Grand prize ticket will win a prize at the final draw. Santa hosted many games for grand prize tickets, gave away millions of moolah, gave many items and best of all made everyone in chat have a fun time! When time came for the finale draw, everyone was excited, prizes ranged from many candy necklaces - Festive Drink Dispenser! but in the end Santa had kept a secret stash of a super secret ultimate prize to roll away between the grand prize tickets holder and people in chat! That secret prize was a merry christmas shirt 2007! (What a treat!). Throughtout the 24 hour event Santa also gave special gifts to deserving people! Santa was also strangely giving this year's Halloween outfit! Was great 24 hour event. Santa stayed the whole 24 hours in chat taking a few break to eat/relax sometimes. Truly a wonderful day!

Rakkasan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rakkasan » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Thank you Santa, unknownZ, Sallyfox, R2, Grokly, Art, DrWolf, Jazzycat, Sodafett, Ragazi, all the participants, and of course, Gobb and Ell!
I think that covers the names? Or did i miss people... I think I did...

Anyway, this Christmas was done in typical Paradox tradition, it was... absolutely awesome!

Topic author
sallyfox
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by sallyfox » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:28 pm

It WAS good, wasnt it?? :lol:

It pretty well summed up what paradox is all about......... Cool people and a 95% chance of getting smashed in the FACE with a good time! :D (and lets not forget the kewl presents!)

Glad for those that attended, sad for those that couldnt make it....... it was a blast

Thanks EVERYone xoxo

sodafett
Chat Moderator

Unread post by sodafett » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:06 am

I was there for the first day of it, amazing, truly amazing job, Santa, Z and everyone, wish I could have made the second day of it, I heard that was totally amazing as well. I am so proud to be a part of such a fun and giving community, this is what makes Christmases to remember.