I bid to thee farewell.

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Ragazi
Forum Addict

I bid to thee farewell.

Unread post by Ragazi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:07 pm

In the light of the recent "fix" that the marvelously stupid gobberwart installed yesterday. I have decided to move on to better things. I don't feel that this was a fair way to fix it, in all seriousness it was just plain dumb. I now am aware of the truth about gobberwart and that he is a ten year old that can write code with a control complex. He does what he wants when he wants, including taking stuff from peoples inventory. Which actually happened in my case, some will swear up and down that nothing is going on and that its just an april fools joke. To those people I say best check your inventories again and make sure they are all in order, cause I wouldn't be surprised that you had missing stuff too. Gobberwart I know you coded it and you also said you had help with the content. So to you gob I say I hope you learn to grow up at some point in your life and as for those that helped him with this total debachal you are jerks for letting him con you into helping him. Don't bother telling me who you are cause I dont care, call mom maybe she will...

To the rest of you fine people that have have met in this short time. I hope the best for you and maybe I will see you all around somewhere.

Toodles.

Topic author
Ragazi
Forum Addict

Re: I bid to thee farewell.

Unread post by Ragazi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:08 am

Actually I think I will stay. After careful thought and consideration I have decided to give Gobberwart a second chance, everyone makes mistakes.
Oh yeah and one more thing. APRIL FOOLS.

P.S. Gob put me up to it. :p

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:19 am

lol

Gobberwart
Developer

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Hehehehe, I didn't even see this fine performance until now. Nice one!

For those not aware, Ragazi was actually responsible for writing a fair chunk of the content involved in yesterday's April Fool's jackanapery so was completely aware of what was going on at all times. No really.

He's right though, except I'm 37, not ten :)