Big News: My webcomic!

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Ragazi
Forum Addict

Big News: My webcomic!

Unread post by Ragazi » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:07 am

After several years of planning, defeating troubles, delays and other things that life likes to throw at you my webcomic is going to be ready soon. With its actually release to be going up in July I have the site just about ready with a teaser trailer up for viewing.

Now the site is considered to still be in beta...but it will be finished within 48-72 hours. I am giving you guys an exclusive look at it now cause I have not made it public yet....

http://amorimashi.atspace.com/index.html

go check it out, sign up to the message boards and tell me what you HONESTLY think. ;)

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Re: Big News: My webcomic!

Unread post by Cowboy » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:08 am

The teaser is teasing me :( I want to read more!

commandermack
Chat Moderator

Re: Big News: My webcomic!

Unread post by commandermack » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:54 pm

how bad is it that i immediately started to read it as a manga instead of a comic? *facepalm*

I don't really feel like signing up for another forum just to comment on one thing, so I wont.

I feel web-navigation could be better, most of these manga scans and webcomics have it where you can just click the image or hit the directional arrows to change the page, so you don't have to use a mouse. Other than that, I can't help but wonder how this woman got to where she is now, so I'm guessing there is going to be flashbacks and memories to tell the tale, can't wait.