Question of the Week (7/31 - 8/6) --Summer activity

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
JazzyCat
Forum Moderator

Question of the Week (7/31 - 8/6) --Summer activity

Unread post by JazzyCat » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Here is a way to get to know one another a bit without getting too personal or taking too much time. I will ask a new question every Sunday. Post your response to the question and visit again throughout the week to comment on others’ responses as well.

All players that answer the question or respond to another player's response will get a small gift of thanks sent to you on my behalf from our awesome Pandora!

To get things started, I will always answer the question when I post.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This week's question is what was/ were your favorite summer time activities when you were growing up?

I loved swimming. We always had a pool in our backyard when I grew up and many of my friends did too. Riding our skateboards in the pool was fun too. My parents were not too happy to hear that we did that though.

I also did a lot of bike riding and played board games.

sodafett
Chat Moderator

Re: Question of the Week (7/31 - 8/6) --Summer activity

Unread post by sodafett » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 am

Hmm... there is a lot I used to love to do in the summer, but have not in a long time, camping being the main one, hiking, swimming, night fishing, and much, much more :D