Question of the Week 8/14 - 8/20) --Birthday

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
JazzyCat
Forum Moderator

Question of the Week 8/14 - 8/20) --Birthday

Unread post by JazzyCat » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Here is a way to get to know one another a bit without getting too personal or taking too much time. I will ask a new question every Sunday. Post your response to the question and visit again throughout the week to comment on others’ responses as well.

All players that answer the question or respond to another player's response will get a small gift of thanks sent to you on my behalf from our awesome Pandora!

To get things started, I will always answer the question when I post.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This week's question is what is one of your favorite birthday memories? If you don't have any, perhaps you have celebrated someone else's in a nice way or have heard of a friend's cool birthday. Share with us.

One of my favorite birthdays was my 30th. My hubby and I signed papers to purchase our first house on my birthday. That was pretty awesome!
He also managed to put together a huge surprise party for me at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. Here is how that happened. He told me he needed to take our car to a friend's shop to have something looked at. When we got to the shop, the friend had already left for the day. My hubby then said that maybe we should just go out to eat and asked if I knew of anything in the area. I told him that there was a Macayos nearby. He asked if that was what I wanted and I said "sure". When we got to the restaurant, I walked in and the host new my name. I still did not get suspicious! He took us to our table, and there I saw many of my friends, coworkers, and family members waiting for me. WOW. I loved that night. I felt like I had so much love in my world and I was so happy.

I hope to give my sons some very special birthday memories!

sodafett
Chat Moderator

Re: Question of the Week 8/14 - 8/20) --Birthday

Unread post by sodafett » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Awesome bday, hun. My favo was just this last weekend, my 41st, my wife and I went camping, the best birthday that I have had in a very, very long time.