SportGuy's Randomness

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
SportGuy
Forum Addict

SportGuy's Randomness

Unread post by SportGuy » Sun May 27, 2012 9:14 am

So no one is doing much talking right now and I find myself in a moment of boredom. What is going on with everyone? Currently I'm playing Skyrim...is this game still taking over any other people's lives? :D

commandermack
Chat Moderator

Re: SportGuy's Randomness

Unread post by commandermack » Sun May 27, 2012 2:51 pm

skyrim? nope, I'm still on oblivion. lol.

Topic author
SportGuy
Forum Addict

Unread post by SportGuy » Mon May 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Mack- LOL...I'm nowhere near done doing everything in Oblivion either. :P

Deelite- Yeah, I randomly decide to do that every year or so...hate it every time. :D

jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by jupider » Tue May 29, 2012 3:40 am

I'm working... a lot. When I'm not working, I'm sleeping. When I'm not working or sleeping, I'm usually trying to get things done around the house. Being summertime and all now, there's a lot of yardwork and such that needs done.

Also, the computer format thing, I used to do that every year or so, then it started getting tedious, so I would skip a year, and then I wouldn't feel like doing it. And then I needed to call Windows support (again) because "this disk has been installed too many times," blah, blah, blah. Now I'm just kind of "meh" about the whole thing and rarely ever do it.
Gobberwart wrote:Jupider is EXACTLY right.
"In the time of war, we would never have left a man stranded."
"Maybe that's why we lost."

Topic author
SportGuy
Forum Addict

Unread post by SportGuy » Tue May 29, 2012 9:39 am

Yeah work...I put in my two-weeks notice last week...working this week and next then I'm done. I decided I just need to buckle down and do school and just do something else with my life. :D Also now that I've been there 6 1/2 years it's really beginning to feel like I SHOULD be doing something different with life, I just make personal life decisions way too slowly.

commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Tue May 29, 2012 1:43 pm

SportGuy wrote:Yeah work...I put in my two-weeks notice last week...working this week and next then I'm done. I decided I just need to buckle down and do school and just do something else with my life. :D Also now that I've been there 6 1/2 years it's really beginning to feel like I SHOULD be doing something different with life, I just make personal life decisions way too slowly.
Nicely put, "I like to think hard about things before jumping into them".

Ragazi
Forum Addict

Unread post by Ragazi » Tue May 29, 2012 8:17 pm

If you want something different to do with your life we have openings on the Paradox Dev team! :p

Topic author
SportGuy
Forum Addict

Unread post by SportGuy » Wed May 30, 2012 12:01 am

Yeah Ragazi, someone else who shall remain nameless mentioned that to me a few weeks ago and I'm still thinking on it. :-P