Paradox PicBadge

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Paradox PicBadge

Unread post by commandermack » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:50 pm

anyone using facebook and wants to give free advertising to your friends and family without actually talking to them about the game at all can now take full advantage of this awesome picbadge I just whipped up real quick and easy.

http://www.picbadges.com/badge/3673888/

jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Re: Paradox PicBadge

Unread post by jupider » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Question: I don't use Facebook, but I do have a twitter account that I never, ever, ever use. (Although technically, I do have a FB account that I use for Messenger on my phone--but that's just me and a few guys that get together to play D&D every so often.)

So how do these PicBadges work? Would it be of any benefit to pin it to either or both of those accounts if I never really use them?
Gobberwart wrote:Jupider is EXACTLY right.
"In the time of war, we would never have left a man stranded."
"Maybe that's why we lost."

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:07 pm

PicBadge is just an icon that you can add to any picture you like really. It uses your current facebook picture as the canvas and allows you to put the badge anywhere you like on the picture, the picture at that point isn't uploaded to your facebook (but it does post to your feed), but listed on the picbadge page so that you can save it and use it wherever you like. At that point you can post that picture in your twitter feed, facebook feed or whatever and it will link back to the picbadge page with the badge on it... Which has a paradox link on it for those who are curious.

Gobberwart
Developer

Unread post by Gobberwart » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:53 pm

I saw this pop up the other day and... thought I added it but then I don't know what happened. I'll try again.

Nice work, Mack :)

jimmyBUFFET
Forum Addict

Unread post by jimmyBUFFET » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:50 am

I have joined the PicBadge people!