Parasite's Food Blog

Talk about any non-gameplay-related happenings in the Paradox community (including chat).

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Parasite's Food Blog

Unread post by commandermack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:24 am

This is a food blog, you simply post what you had to eat today/yesterday to share with the community as well as keep a log of it for future's sake. You can look back 10 years from now and know why you shouldn't have had that bagel on Nov 20th, 2014. Post here with food and comment about what others ate only please. Keep it on topic. Post daily if you like.

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Re: Parasite's Food Blog

Unread post by commandermack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:26 am

Nov. 20th, 2014

Buffalo chicken pizza with chicken, basil, garlic shavings, finely diced tomatoes, buffalo sauce, 4-cheese blend, tomato sauce.
Last edited by commandermack on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:10 am

4 eggs with oregano and garlic powder, cooked in the shitty dorm kitchen with shitty dorm utensils. Used a fork to cook because I didn't have a spatula. Didn't have a plate so I used a pan lid.

jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by jupider » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Never been there, but surely sounds like shitty dorm life.

I had chicken chop suey, crab rangoon with sweet & sour sauce, a little bit of beef something-or-other that I took off of Mars' plate, and two, yes TWO fortune cookies. From a local Chinese restaurant because I can't cook anything other frank 'n' beans.
Gobberwart wrote:Jupider is EXACTLY right.
"In the time of war, we would never have left a man stranded."
"Maybe that's why we lost."

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:46 pm

11/23/2014
I had burritos made of cheese, guac, sour cream, chili beans, chili garlic hot sauce, and pork fried rice.

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:12 pm

11/26/14

Buffalo 4-cheese quesadilla with refried beans.

Fizzbin
Forum Addict

Unread post by Fizzbin » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Cigarettes and whiskey
Error: This signature no verb.

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:02 pm

classy

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Unread post by Cowboy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:25 pm

can't remember but it was average

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:05 pm

I had some double bacon cheeseburgers... out of the frozen food department... :cry:

LordCretin
Forum Addict

Unread post by LordCretin » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:18 pm

I had me a wander down Cardiff Bay before my graveyard shift tonight, for the Food Festival. Mmm… my fave stall (thegarlicfarm from The Isle Of Wight) made a return appearance (YaY!) And I got me a plait of Violet garlic bulbs.

O0-eR! Yes Please!

~Slurpz~ is vile stuff and is absolutely delicious YumYumZ! It’s very strong garlic that annually sets people running in the opposite direction from my general vicinity, as its odiferous prowess pours out of my pores.

Tastes in Britain are far more exploratory than when I first moved here. But, a lot of folks are still garlic-phobic and every year I get moaned at for eating this stuff. And, youse knows what?... Poppycocks! says I. ‘Cause not only is it yummy – it’s good for my poor circulation and improves the ol’ sewage works too.

So, I poo-poo their anti-allium antics, munch like a madman possessed and embrace the temporary recluse-inducing gastronomic delight. I will admit one thing, mind – for the next month/month-and-a-half or so, my improved secondary output will result in what even I have to admit, will be enough of an odour to tempt the Porcelain Godess to crack her gleaming surface.