Records Failing To Update?

Think you've found a bug? Here's the place to talk about it. It might actually get fixed.

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Aramada
Forum Regular

Records Failing To Update?

Unread post by Aramada » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm

I was glancing through the "Mostest" records, and saw the table for "Most Encyclopedia Pages Read" and noticed that the highest number read was 7...and my name wasn't on it. Which doesn't seem right, as I currently have 8 monoglyphs, which means I've read at least 8 pages, certainly more as the pages don't drop a monoglyph every time. I thought at first I just needed to wait 'til Intermission for it to update, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I presume that if it isn't updating one, it isn't update the rest either.

Bug, intentional, random?

~Aramada

Elusis
Forum Addict

Re: Records Failing To Update?

Unread post by Elusis » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:52 pm

It's in the very realm of possibility that you simply didn't read one of the possible messages Night at the Museum gives you. While unlikely its not impossible.

trogdorable
Forum Addict

Unread post by trogdorable » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure theres only 7 different pages available at this time. You may have gotten museum adventures more than 7 times but that does not mean you have read all 7 pages, which may be why you are not on the board yet. Just because you got the monoglyph does not mean you read all of the pages.

Topic author
Aramada
Forum Regular

Unread post by Aramada » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:13 am

Ah, I see...the "Most Encyclopedia Pages Read" list is for most *unique* pages read, not total pages read. Got it! Thanks!!!

~Aramada