Inventory Management accepts negative numbers

Think you've found a bug? Here's the place to talk about it. It might actually get fixed.

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Dad
Forum Regular

Inventory Management accepts negative numbers

Unread post by Dad » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:23 pm

I wasn't quite sure where to put this so I though I would start a new thread and have it as one that anyone can put miscellaneous things into.

In regards to my suggestion.

When you manage your collection, you can move a specific number. If you make this number negative the loading bar remains at the top and a error comes up. Just wondered if you wanted to fancy this up a bit like the other invalid inputs or even make the request just not go through like putting a letter in the the box.

Gobberwart
Developer

Re: Inventory Management accepts negative numbers

Unread post by Gobberwart » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:49 pm

This is a bug report, so I've moved it to Bug Reports. Also, I'd rather not have gigantic Miscellaneous threads in the forums, they quickly become unusable. If you're not sure where to post something, post a new thread in the Miscellaneous public forum and someone'll move it to where it should go.

Anyway, the bug's now fixed. The inventory management interface will no longer accept a negative number, and in the event that an error occurs after submitting a valid number, the "Please Wait" message will go away like it should.