WOWSERS

Think you've found a bug? Here's the place to talk about it. It might actually get fixed.

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Spiff
Wikinatrix

WOWSERS

Unread post by Spiff » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:46 am

okay so i logged into Game on a multi at 1pm EST i go and click in the mine, i have the snot beaten outta me. i go to my room to rest, then things get a little weird . I click on rest it jumps to the mine where i am beaten snotless again but no adventures go away. then i go back to my room and rest it take the snotlessness away and now i have full health. without clicking on anything snotless (1) pops up and then disappears and it gives me my HP back but then takes them away. Im going to continue to watch this. also game is a bit laggy at this point in time.i was just beaten snotless i clicked on "Your Room" but not rest, and it took away snotless and gave me 8 HP
The Spiff

Impalix
Chat Moderator

Re: WOWSERS

Unread post by Impalix » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:40 am

Spiff, apparently this is not a bug and simply the game's way of saying "stop beating other people on the leaderboards." :wink:

Gobberwart
Developer

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:24 pm

I'm certain this isn't a bug as such, it's a symptom of lag and asynchronous processing - ie. you click on X but the game is still processing a previous click on Y, so that pops up, and then you click on Z, and Y pops up - which is confusing but not an actual bug.

Some day we may be able to afford to operate in a lag-free environment, but until then if it gets laggy, it's best to wait until one page has completed loading before clicking on anything else.

Topic author
Spiff
Wikinatrix

Unread post by Spiff » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:13 am

Okie dokies, and impy I pwn you
The Spiff