New changes

Think you've found a bug? Here's the place to talk about it. It might actually get fixed.

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
mastechno
Chat Moderator

New changes

Unread post by mastechno » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 am

With the new changes I am starting this thread for all the bugs that are potentially out there...like when I log in I can't see anything other the the drop down menu on the left hand side for searching the player base, stores, etc .... and the 2 links to get into chat. Anything else I can't see :'(

jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Re: New changes

Unread post by jupider » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 am

The only thing I've noticed different was the text boxes to login had black backgrounds instead of white. But I thought that was kinda cool.
Gobberwart wrote:Jupider is EXACTLY right.
"In the time of war, we would never have left a man stranded."
"Maybe that's why we lost."

Gobberwart
Developer

Re: New changes

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 pm

mastechno wrote:With the new changes I am starting this thread for all the bugs that are potentially out there...like when I log in I can't see anything other the the drop down menu on the left hand side for searching the player base, stores, etc .... and the 2 links to get into chat. Anything else I can't see :'(
No such bug exists - sounds like the page just didn't load properly for some reason. Did you try refreshing? If you still can't get in, please provide some details, eg. which browser you're using, have you got javascript enabled (if you don't, nothing at all will work) etc.
jupider wrote:The only thing I've noticed different was the text boxes to login had black backgrounds instead of white. But I thought that was kinda cool.
Heh, at some point I wouldn't mind doing that with ALL the text/list/comboboxes in the game. At some point.

A couple of other bugs have been sent to me and are now fixed as follows:

1. Extended consumption info broken.

2. Combat items not being correctly identified as such.