Frame resize bug?

Think you've found a bug? Here's the place to talk about it. It might actually get fixed.

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
trogdorable
Forum Addict

Frame resize bug?

Unread post by trogdorable » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:07 pm

I logged in fine earlier today. Just now when I logged in however, the main frame was minimized. I can rollover the border and get the arrow to resize, but it won't resize. i have tried logging out, restarting firefox, but to no avail. I am not sure if this is a bug or something specifically wrong with my computer as nobody else seems to be around to test it with me. Here is a screenshot of what I see: http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99 ... cture2.png

Running latest FF, Mac OS 10.5.7

EDIT: Had Wolf try, he is not having problems on Vista/Chrome. Maybe it's just me. That would suck.

Gobberwart
Developer

Re: Frame resize bug?

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Try clicking "Reset Panes" in the misc menu. Should set everything back to the default size.

If that doesn't solve it, log out of paradox and clear all your temporary files/cookies. IE users may need to do this with all IE windows closed (use the control panel).

UPDATE: While the above suggestions are still valid, in this case it turns out that FF on a Mac doesn't work the same as FF on a Windows machine (surprise!) and I had to tweak the code to fix the issue.

Topic author
trogdorable
Forum Addict

Re: Frame resize bug?

Unread post by trogdorable » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Tried the suggestions above but no go. Maybe it is just me, but if anyone else is having this issue and the above does not work, hopefully they will post.

EDIT: Fixed now! Dunno what happened.