Get Involved!

Anything that doesn't fit in any other forum.

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Gobberwart
Developer

Get Involved!

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:28 pm

What's that? You'd like to be involved in the Alpha development/testing of the game, but don't know how?

If you'd like to be involved, either in development or testing of the game, you can either post here or contact me directly via email by clicking the link below this post.

If I know you, chances are pretty good that I'll be able to set you up with an account, or more.

If I don't know you, tell me a bit about yourself and what you'd like to contribute and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Gobberwart

MikeMar
Forum Noob

Unread post by MikeMar » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:18 am

I've been a KOL player for a year and change.

Been playing a few other similiar games for the past few weeks.

I feel like I understand these type of games fairly well, and I am pretty good at testing/spading for loopholes and flaws, and that kindof thing.

Hopefully I can help out in anyway in the Alpha testing

Reenix
Contributor

Re: Get Involved!

Unread post by Reenix » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:18 am

I'd love to help, especially with the writing of new content (being an English and Creative Writing student at University).

I've been playing KoL for a while too, and Paradox is shaping up to be awesome, so I'm definitely up for it.
"Getting up on the wrong side of the bed never hurt anyone. Unless the wrong side is next to an open window."

Topic author
Gobberwart
Developer

Re: Get Involved!

Unread post by Gobberwart » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Heh, thanks Reenix for bring this really out of date thread to my attention :) This is from pre-public alpha stage and was just for people who didn't actually have an account and wanted to come check it out.

LOCKED (and de-stickied)