Over the past few days, I've been implementing some security measures that change the way you log on to the game, as well as ensuring better security when navigating within the game. Don't worry too much about what those measures are at this stage, but be aware this is new and a bit experimental, and that there might be a couple of days of "strange" behaviour when you log in while your browser sorts itself out.
If you're having trouble, try the following (in order):
1. Make sure when logging in that you are going to http://www.paradoxthemusical.com and NOT to http://paradoxthemusical.com or any other variation.
2. Log out and try again (if possible)
3. Refresh your web browser. If using Firefox or Internet Explorer on Windows, use Ctrl+F5 to force the browser to refresh properly (rather than reloading from the cache)
4. Clear your web browser cache. Refer to your browser's help documentation for instructions if you need them.
5. Close and restart your web browser.
If none of the above works, try logging in using a different browser, or post here and someone will help you as soon as possible.