Can't Register...

Need to find out how to do something? Here's the place to ask for help.

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Bella Blue
Forum Noob

Can't Register...

Unread post by Bella Blue » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 pm

:( Can't seem to get registered on the game. I'm fine here on the forum, but can't register for the game. Takes me to a page titled "Email address change" and I'm sure my email address is legitimate. Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks,
Bella

Gobberwart
Developer

Re: Can't Register...

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Right now, I'm at a total loss to explain this. I've checked everything out and it's working properly. Can you maybe provide more detail, such as: where are you going to (site address), what are you clicking on, what comes up etc.?

Topic author
Bella Blue
Forum Noob

Unread post by Bella Blue » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:39 am

Sure...I'm starting out at the STC clan site link. Click on "create account", (under login). Filled in all fields-requested user name, password, confirm password, email (and confirm) and the validation code. Click submit...and I get:

(under heading of "Email Address Change")
Validation Error: The information you are providing is either incorrect or incomplete!
So I'm thinking it doesn't like my email address, but I know it's correct, and my hotmail account is functional. Think I'll try a different email address, and I'll let ya know how that turns out.

Thanks! :D
Bella

*A few minutes later* Tried a yahoo email...same result.

Topic author
Bella Blue
Forum Noob

Unread post by Bella Blue » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:06 am

YAY! Problem solved! A STC clannie showed me the error of my ways...which happened to be a space in my user name, LOL. Thanks for the help, and see ya in Paradox!

Gobberwart
Developer

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Oh lordy lordy, that error message is pretty clearly broken then isn't it? It SHOULD have told you exactly what was wrong. Stupid missing semi-colons. Fixed now :)