Probably Milk

Got a suggestion as to how we can improve the game? Post it here!

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Probably Milk

Unread post by commandermack » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:09 am

I don't know if it is on the to do list or not... but have you noticed the vast quantity of things requiring Probably Milk. Yet it doesn't drop enough. I'd like to suggest making the fridge able to drop more of them, or making the beverage dispenser drop it too or making one of the new beta locations drop it as well. It is in over half the current recipes and when farmed, you only get like 1 per 6 turns, given it drops, and you can rest assured it won't. lol.
Last edited by commandermack on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cowboy
Forum Addict

Re: Probably Milk

Unread post by Cowboy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:27 am

I wish that with increased item drops it could drop over one at once (like up to 4-5)

jupider
Senior Chat Moderator

Unread post by jupider » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 am

Sounds like milk farming could be a lucrative business for a player that wants to make some Moolah.
You could just go buy a bunch from *cough* *cough* Masterkiller's store. He has a whole bunch. *cough* *cough* ...ahem.
Gobberwart wrote:Jupider is EXACTLY right.
"In the time of war, we would never have left a man stranded."
"Maybe that's why we lost."

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:08 pm

that's me. >.> lol.

I'd also like to point out that those are only in the mall for if someone desperately needs them, i am using them for min. priced stuff, but don't have enough of them.

Ragazi
Forum Addict

Unread post by Ragazi » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 am

I kinda worked on spading this some and about 1 in every 10 fridge encounters did i get the drop at one point I went about 20 fridge encounters WITHOUT a drop. I think the drop rate should occur more frequently. Or even have a choice adventure where you can raid the fridge or fight it. Dunno what exactly should be done all I know is it needs to be fixed in my opinion.

Edit: In addition this was done with about 15% item drop increase gear and I spent about 300 turns doing this.

Gobberwart
Developer

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Oh, thanks for reminding me. I've doubled the drop rate... see how it goes. If it still needs improving, maybe we can look at having them obtainable in a different way as well.

Ragazi
Forum Addict

Unread post by Ragazi » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:02 pm

I spaded it a little today and from what I have seen much better drop rate. Not too much to flood the market.

25 fridge encounters
10 milk drops

This is improved over
20 fridge encounters
2 milk drops.

Awesome now I can make my coffee;)

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:41 pm

well, in the long run, with my +item drops and whatnot, I went from 1:6 to 1:5, guess that is some improvement...

least people are getting them without uber item buff. :P