Burger Combining

Got a suggestion as to how we can improve the game? Post it here!

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Burger Combining

Unread post by commandermack » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:21 pm

OK, I was thinking about this again for some reason, but how about this... You can keep the burgers the way they are now (quality wise if turns/stats get adjusted on other things where AH is the best turn/fullness wise in burgers) and you can have Barry's Burger Bits Barn sell recipes/secret formulas to how the burgers are made. This adds to the Skill sets, and you can make the permable in order of quality. So burger crafting would be a un-classed skill people could learn while resetting where they would haven't to keep buying that recipe/formula every reset. Obviously if you keep the fact where you can buy stuff from malls while in reset, maybe with a plan in the future to have a version of reset where you can't do that, idk where the game is going on that matter, the recipes value should reflect that matter in cost.

Gobberwart
Developer

Re: Burger Combining

Unread post by Gobberwart » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Any fool can stick their meat between a pair of warm buns, but it takes a pro to really craft a quality burger... If you get my drift.

Topic author
commandermack
Chat Moderator

Unread post by commandermack » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:50 am

;) ;) capiche

sodafett
Chat Moderator

Unread post by sodafett » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 am

Interesting thought, I agree anyone can make a burger, but not just everyone can make a mouth watering masterpiece.