Eggs, Basket, Keeping.

Got a suggestion as to how we can improve the game? Post it here!

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Reenix
Contributor

Eggs, Basket, Keeping.

Unread post by Reenix » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:39 pm

I notice that the Boo-boo B-Gone strips are shown in 'Miscellaneous' rather than Lotions/Potions. I know that, technically, a plaster is neither a lotion or a potion, but it's annoying to bo back and forth between healing items (Burn Cream is listed as a potion) to get to a healing item. Can we get either a 'healing items' tab specifically for Replacement Snot and HP/TP restoratives, or move the plasters to the Lotions/Potions section please?
"Getting up on the wrong side of the bed never hurt anyone. Unless the wrong side is next to an open window."

Gobberwart
Developer

Re: Eggs, Basket, Keeping.

Unread post by Gobberwart » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:33 pm

This has been mentioned elsewhere, and there's an item on my to-do list to add a "Miscellaneous Consumables" section to the consumables page for anything from the Miscellaneous page that's also a consumable. That includes the Boo-Boo B-Gone strips and a couple of other things, and no doubt more in the future.

Just FYI, my to-do list currently contains something in the vicinity of 35 things, not including implementing new content, so I can't guarantee when it will be done.