Interdimensional Rifts

Got a suggestion as to how we can improve the game? Post it here!

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
alphah4x0r
Forum Poster

Interdimensional Rifts

Unread post by alphah4x0r » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:59 am

I think this idea might add something fairly interesting to the game that would keep people on their toes...Essentially while adventuring, sleeping, sitting there doing nothing, you have a random chance of an interdimensional rift opening up and taking you into an alternate paradoxical dimension, where everything is pretty much the same but slightly different.

Maybe in one dimension legion could be the good guy, or the "department of questionable science"s could be the "department of not so questionable sciences".

It wouldn't have to be obvious either, you could just slip through time and space and not notice anything different, until you adventure somewhere and just happen to notice something different. The non-obvious part could be interesting because if you do something your normally used to doing, it could turn out completely wrong and have a negative effect on this run.

Also by going into a different dimension, you could just please so many people because then, just maybe, you could be the bad guy, I mean come on, in almost every game, your always the good guy, trying to thwart the evil guy, what if just one time, you slip into that alternate dimension and you can be the bad guy trying to destroy the world.

I think this would completely fit into the time and space theme, keep the game interesting, and allow people to do things that deviate from the normal play of online games such as this one. The slip could even happen when you reset, something could just happen to go wrong and you end up in a slightly alternate dimension.

invisible
Forum Addict

Re: Interdimensional Rifts

Unread post by invisible » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 am

Very Sliders idea.. I loved that show and i play the bad guy every day :evil: :evil: :evil:

jimmyBUFFET
Forum Addict

Re: Interdimensional Rifts

Unread post by jimmyBUFFET » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:06 am

This has been happening all along.

-jB