Suggestion for "lost" effect *SPOILERS*

Got a suggestion as to how we can improve the game? Post it here!

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
Diageous
Forum Poster

Suggestion for "lost" effect *SPOILERS*

Unread post by Diageous » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 am

So, drinking the sweet lemonade gives an effect which teleports you randomly to various locations. HOWEVER, as a low-leveled character with nothing else to drink and no moolah, I find myself being killed almost every single turn. This is due to that other than the DQS Labs, all of the other areas have no restrictions to enter and as a low-leveled character, the dangerous areas far outnumber the safe ones. So, I think that until the areas are separated by quests, there should be level guidelines to protect these players from being killed instantly. I realize most new players will not have this issue and that some items may reduce the danger of areas but in general, it's very problematic when I'm killed and can not make any progress.

invisible
Forum Addict

Re: Suggestion for "lost" effect *SPOILERS*

Unread post by invisible » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:13 am

there are Requirements for most zones

the DQS labs at level 7
you cant enter the carnival till your level 5
the LOng woods or the junkyard unless your level 4
you cant go into the DQS kitchen or the park unless your 3
and even with the effect I don't believe you can enter the mine unless you have on the proper gear and a pass.....

so they do exists
and As I told you last night you have to make some pulls to survive in these zones... you where running around naked and getting killed....

and if you are hurting for moolah at the start of a run I would suggest pulling a Golden Eggbeater and auto sell it... the 3k will go a long way in the mall buying the most simplest of gear to help you live

Gobberwart
Developer

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm

If you're a low-level character and you're getting killed and can't figure out how not to, then don't drink lemonade. It's that simple.

SportGuy
Forum Addict

Unread post by SportGuy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:02 am

Also...don't drink hatorade....drink uhhh...apreciateade? :D