Paradox! 2008 Christmas Party

Stuff we think you need to know.

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Topic author
ElljaeT
Developer

Paradox! 2008 Christmas Party

Unread post by ElljaeT » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:22 pm

Well now that Halloween is all but over and done with we have 7 and a half weeks until Christmas. (sorry to all of those people whose heart rate just quickened and experienced a sinking sensation related to 'Oh crap, I haven't even started shopping yet'.)

I am happy to announce that this year we will be holding a Christmas party and get together in /social starting at 4:30pm game time on Saturday December 20th 2008.

Whilst details are still sketchy on what exactly will be happening throughout the duration of this event, and in fact what the duration of the event will be, I can assure you that there will be fun, frivolity, games, giveaways and possibly even some nakedness.

I will also be running a Secret Santa style event which I will be calling the Paradox Pressie Swap. You will be able to find out more information on how to participate in the Paradox Pressie Swap on the forum shortly. The Pressie Swap will occur during the Christmas party.

Stay tuned for more details and don't forget to mark the date on your calendar, diary, pda, forehead, whichever works for you.

Topic author
ElljaeT
Developer

Re: Paradox! 2008 Christmas Party

Unread post by ElljaeT » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:01 pm

It is probably time for me to post in this thread again and remind you all that it is now only two weeks until the Paradox! 2008 Christmas Party. Especially seeing as how there is only two weeks until the Paradox! 2008 Christmas Party.

As mentioned above the party will be held in /social starting at 4:30pm game time on Saturday December 20th 2008.

I have put together a nice stash of prizes and things to giveaway during the event but I have decided that I'm going to keep them secret so you will just have to turn up if you want to know what they are. I can guarantee they are worth your while.

There will be a number of games, raffle, anti raffles, dice rolls and other games and fun things to do as well as just hang out with the Paradox! community and have a few laughs.

Hope to see you all there.

Topic author
ElljaeT
Developer

Unread post by ElljaeT » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:25 am

I should say here that I am saying the date of the party is Saturday the 20th, this is in fact Saturday in the US. Here in Australia it will be Sunday the 21st.

Also, I am aware that our night crew (well I call them night crew because intermission happens at 8:30pm here and these guys are usually online around that time) will be unlikely participants in this party because of the ungodly hour that it will be for them. I am happy to say however that I think we might have to have an after party so that these guys don't get left out. The Paradox! 2008 Christmas After Party will start after intermission. Hope you guys can be there.

Gobberwart
Developer

Unread post by Gobberwart » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:40 am

Hooray for a party and an after-party-party. Can we have an after-party-party-party too?

Topic author
ElljaeT
Developer

Unread post by ElljaeT » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:44 am

lol yeah I think that will be breakfast.

beastyclaire
Forum Poster

Unread post by beastyclaire » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:39 am

Yay!! *does a happy dance* <3

Topic author
ElljaeT
Developer

Unread post by ElljaeT » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:18 pm

7 more sleeps

Topic author
ElljaeT
Developer

Unread post by ElljaeT » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:43 pm

1 more sleep

Topic author
ElljaeT
Developer

Unread post by ElljaeT » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Topic locked and status set from announcement to normal so that it can just fade into obscurity.

It was fun though.